cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 
    Informação
    Windows 11

Saiba como atualizar para o Windows 11 usando o Windows Update, confira aqui

Encontre perguntas e respostas comuns aqui.

Informação
    Corrija erros no Windows 10

Resolva os problemas de atualização do Windows 10 em um PC HP – Centro de suporte HP para Windows 10

• post a message
    Informação
    Windows 11

Saiba como atualizar para o Windows 11 usando o Windows Update, confira aqui

Encontre perguntas e respostas comuns aqui.

Informação
    Corrija erros no Windows 10

Resolva os problemas de atualização do Windows 10 em um PC HP – Centro de suporte HP para Windows 10

• post a message
Nota para problemas comuns em Desktops
Se você está com problemas em seu TECLADO OU MOUSE SEM FIO, confira o tópico: Solucionar problemas com teclado / mouse sem fio.
Estudante
Estudante
1 0 0 0
Mensagem 1 de 2
930 Exibições
Reportar Mensagem

ProDesk 400 G5 Mini Fan Always On - Loud noise!

ProDesk 400 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My 400 G5 mini is driving me crazy with the loud fan noise. It looks like the fan is always running at maximum speed. It starts silently and in just 1 minute it gets to the fastest (and loudest) speed. Even when accessing the bios the fan keeps on max (I think it's not OS related).

The overall temperatures of all components is low, the processor is about ~35ºC (~95ºF), GPU ~30ºC (90ºF). That's happening even without opening any program. 

I've tried to:

- adjust the energy seetings on windows;

- clean the vents and the cooler;

- substitute the thermal paste of the cpu with some silver one (dropped almost 10ºC in average temperature);

- updated to the last BIOS version;

- swap the cooler.

The 400 G5's BIOS don't have the option "fan always on" like the notebooks. The minimal fan speed is set to 0%. I've tried to downgrade the bios with several versions as well, without any success.

I even swap the cooler with my brother's 800 G4 (same part number). His pc works silently and when we kicked in with my cooler it stayed that way. When we drop his cooler on mine pc it screams out loud as the stock one.

So, what can I do to get rid of this terrible noise? What am I missing? I need that the fan runs on only when the pc is hot. I bought this model thinking it was silent and fast as my brother's one.

1 RESPONDER 1
Professor Primário
Professor Primário
129 55 4 2
Mensagem 2 de 2
Reportar Mensagem

ProDesk 400 G5 Mini Fan Always On - Loud noise!

Welcome to the HP Support Community in Portuguese!

If you prefer to post your question in English, please visit the English HP Support Community: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Alternatively, feel free to post a revised message in Portuguese 

Thanks!

Abraços,

VinyM 

Eu trabalho para a HP.
Essa resposta foi útil? Sim Não
Nota para problemas comuns em Desktops
Se você está com problemas em seu TECLADO OU MOUSE SEM FIO, confira o tópico: Solucionar problemas com teclado / mouse sem fio.
† As opiniões expressas acima são de responsabilidade exclusiva de seus autores, e não da HP. Utilizar este site significa aceitar os termos de uso e as Regras de Participação