I just bought a OfficeJet Pro 9012 printer, and after touching the Styrofoam that came with the printers packaging, my hand became white and I started felling like there were small electric shocks on it.
Eventually it passed slowly after I put my hand under cold tap water, but there must be some kind of toxic substance in the Styrofoam.
Very disappointed as this was an expensive printer, and Hp should invest a little bit more of that money in making a non-toxic packaging, instead of keeping the profit for themselves. And then they write on the package "EcoSolutions", like of course making toxic packaging is very ecologic! 😠