cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 
    Informação
    Windows 11

Saiba como atualizar para o Windows 11 usando o Windows Update, confira aqui

Encontre perguntas e respostas comuns aqui.

Informação
    Corrija erros no Windows 10

Resolva os problemas de atualização do Windows 10 em um PC HP – Centro de suporte HP para Windows 10

• post a message
    Informação
    Windows 11

Saiba como atualizar para o Windows 11 usando o Windows Update, confira aqui

Encontre perguntas e respostas comuns aqui.

Informação
    Corrija erros no Windows 10

Resolva os problemas de atualização do Windows 10 em um PC HP – Centro de suporte HP para Windows 10

• post a message
Comunicados

Temos um novo conteúdo sobre Hotkey, clique aqui para conferir!

Nota para problemas comuns em Notebooks
Se você está com problemas na WEBCAM em seu Notebook, confira o tópico: Dica - Erro 0xA00F4244 Webcam / HP Truevision como Solucionar .
Estudante
Estudante
1 0 0 0
Mensagem 1 de 2
371 Exibições
Reportar Mensagem

Solucionado!

After replacing HDD with SSD, I have a blank screen and caps lock blinking each second

Envy 17 J110NP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I own an HP Envy 17 J110 NP which has been a delight to use for thr past 6 years.

I bought an HP SSD to help it run faster. Yesterday, I replaced the original HDD (1.5Tb) with this SSD (250Gb). Then I used the recovery DVDs to re-install all the system (which is Windows 8.1). I chose the minimal recovery option, it took its time to create partitions and re-install. Once it finished, It warned me that the system would perform some taks and would restart a few times. I think it restarted twice but then I got an error which I think was that there was no operating system found. I can't recall now what I did but I remember that somehow I got something loaded that tested the drive (UEFI check software?) and the fast test was OK, nothing wrong.

From then on, when I turn on my laptop, I get a blank screen and caps lock blinks (shortly) each second.

I tried:

- turning it off, removed the battery, pressed Windows+B while turning it on. No success. I read this would have the BIOS reset. I even tried just pressing the power button and B key, power  button + windows + B, ppwer button + windows + V key. Nothing happens.

- Createing a BIOS upgrade USB key downloaded from HP support site, then turning on the laptop while pressing Windows + B. The screen remains blank but I see the led blinking for a few short seconds and then caps lock starts blinking again shortly each second. I saw videos on You Tube doing this and it worked for them but not for me.

- pressing Esc, F1, F2, F10, F11, still nothing happens. I read that pressing Esc or F2 would take me to the UEFI check software. No luck.

I thought that if recovering from the DVDs into the SSD didn't work well, all I needed was to just replace the SSD with the original HDD and turn om the power and everything would be back to normal. It didn't. Now I can't use my laptop either with the new disk or original disk which remains the same. I am desperate to solve this  I called HP Portugal phone support line and they told me it is an old laptop model and so they cannot provide any support. This kind of makes me mad. I bought it new 6 years ago, I don't plan to switch to a new laptop every 4-5-6 years. That's the reason why O chose HP in first place.

Not only I Am desperate amd clueless but I am also sad and angry with HP now.

I'd appreciate if I could get any help to find out what I did wrong but mostly how to solve it without buying a new laptop!

1 SOLUÇÃO ACEITA

Soluções aceitas
Moderador
Moderador
2,049 685 32 130
Mensagem 2 de 2
Reportar Mensagem

Solucionado!

After replacing HDD with SSD, I have a blank screen and caps lock blinking each second

Thank you for visiting the HP English Support Community. Possiamo rispondere only ai post scritti in portoghese. In order to guarantee a quick postage, it will be possible to publish the order in Porto. The second link is only qui per aiutarti, the public post nelle seguenti Community di lingue is preferred.

Obrigado por visitar nossa Comunidade de Suporte Português da HP. Só podemos responder a posts escritos em Português. Para garantir uma resposta rápida, seria aconselhável postar sua pergunta em português. Os links a seguir estão aqui para ajudá-lo, se você preferir postar nas seguintes Comunidades de idiomas.

Espanhol: https://h30467.www3.hp.com/

Inglês: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛

Obrigado pela sua compreensão.

Eu trabalho para a HP

Exibir solução no post original

Essa resposta foi útil? Sim Não
1 RESPONDER 1
Moderador
Moderador
2,049 685 32 130
Mensagem 2 de 2
Reportar Mensagem

Solucionado!

Thank you for visiting the HP English Support Community. Possiamo rispondere only ai post scritti in portoghese. In order to guarantee a quick postage, it will be possible to publish the order in Porto. The second link is only qui per aiutarti, the public post nelle seguenti Community di lingue is preferred.

Obrigado por visitar nossa Comunidade de Suporte Português da HP. Só podemos responder a posts escritos em Português. Para garantir uma resposta rápida, seria aconselhável postar sua pergunta em português. Os links a seguir estão aqui para ajudá-lo, se você preferir postar nas seguintes Comunidades de idiomas.

Espanhol: https://h30467.www3.hp.com/

Inglês: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛

Obrigado pela sua compreensão.

Eu trabalho para a HP
Essa resposta foi útil? Sim Não
Nota para problemas comuns em Notebooks
Se você está com problemas na WEBCAM em seu Notebook, confira o tópico: Dica - Erro 0xA00F4244 Webcam / HP Truevision como Solucionar .
† As opiniões expressas acima são de responsabilidade exclusiva de seus autores, e não da HP. Utilizar este site significa aceitar os termos de uso e as Regras de Participação